Splendor in the Bluegrass from the Junior League of Louisville captures the essence of Kentucky cooking from the traditional to the cutting edge with 200 recipes by Kentucky cooks, renowned chefs and beverage professionals, including:|
Splendor in the Bluegrass includes excerpts from prominent Kentucky authors, and its stunning photography captures the beauty of the land and its food.
- Kathy Cary, Lilly's
- John Castro, Winston's at Sullivan College
- Agostino Gabriele, Vincenzo's
- Jim Gerhardt, The Oakroom at The Seelbach Hilton
- Jim McKinney, Club Grotto
- Lynn's Paradise Café
- Anoosh Shariat, Shariat's
Hardcover, 272 pages.
View these sample recipes: